I will try to follow Dravid's advice: Sanju Samson

• Thread starter Devesh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 569

Devesh

Reaction score
Talented Kerala wicketkeeper-batsman Sanju Samson made heads turn with a few cool-headed performances for Rajasthan Royals in the sixth season of the IPL, following a fine Ranji Trophy season for his home state. At the age of 16, Samson had become the youngest cricketer to represent Kerala in first-class cricket and has evolved into a hero for his team and state.

Samson made his first-class debut against Vidarbha in 2011 and after scoring 377 runs at a healthy average of 41.88 in the 2012-13 Ranji season and 222 in the Vijay Hazare Trophy he was picked by Rajasthan for IPL 6. The 18-year-old left a mark, in particular with a 41-ball 63 in a chase of 171 against RCB and a 36-ball 40 on a slow track against KKR. There were other crucial cameos as well as some tidy work behind the stumps.
Cricketnext caught up with the young sensation and got his views on the IPL 6 experience, the Under-19 series in Sri Lanka and playing under Rahul Dravid. Excerpts...
You are in the India A squad, which is a big step forward. Your thoughts?

http://m.ibnlive.com/news/cricketnext/i-will-try-to-follow-dravids-advice-says-sanju-samson/419761-78.html

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock