Seeking Help I want to buy a mobile phone

Samsung phones consumpt more battery compared to other brands like as oppo,vivo etc and currently local mobile shopkeppers also suggestions these brands only neither than samsung and iphone..
Local Retailers will always suggest to buy these phones. Because they get huge commissions for selling them. They won't even show you Samsung, Redmi, etc phones till you insist them to. The first thing they'll show is Oppo and Vivo. And most people (specially Girls & Elder people) fall for that trap. That's why we see most girls have Vivo/Oppo phones.

Local Retailers will always suggest to buy these phones. Because they get huge commissions for selling them. They won't even show you Samsung, Redmi, etc phones till you insist them to. The first thing they'll show is Oppo and Vivo. And most people (specially Girls & Elder people) fall for that trap. That's why we see most girls have Vivo/Oppo phones.
That's not the only reason. If you want phones in EMI offline. They will offer you Samsung, Oppo and Vivo only. Redmi's offline variant costs more than online variant. Hence, most people buys it online.

Last edited:
I faced, I told I want samsung ...and they started showing we have latest models on Vivo/Oppo Mobiles, they only bought samsung when I clearly told I dont want those at all.

Redmi Note 7 Pro
Presently I am having RN7P 6/128 , Realme 5 pro 4/64 and Vivo U20 4/64 ...I have switched off my Redmi note7 pro...It doesn't fulfill my requirements ...It have very poor signal range,doesn't support screen mirroring other than mi TVs after latest updates..We have to install 3rd party apps...That too many doesn't work in Redmi for my Android 4K TV...Redmi have good camera quality but not the best...Realme is the least camera quality..Vivo have better than other 2 as per my findings...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock