• Welcome to OnlyTech community forums. If you are an existing member of our DreamDTH forums, please use the same login credentials to login here. Create a new account only if you are not registered at DreamDTH before. If you have trouble logging in, please let us know through the contact form.
  • Welcome to OnlyTech Forums
    An online community for the tech enthusiasts!

Seeking Help I want to buy a bike

krish radha

Elite
Reaction score
I want to buy a bike Yamaha saluto 125 if this bike is btr for daily use or not??pls help guys

Pallab501

Veteran
Reaction score
Go for Honda CB Shine 125. Amazingly smooth silent Honda engine with no vibration till 60kph then a little bit minor vibration.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Seeking Help Planning to buy a 160cc bike Cars & Bikes 0
9 Want to buy a 150cc bike Cars & Bikes 17
M Seeking Help I want to buy optical cable .. Buying Guidance 2
Saichaitanya4496 Reliance to buy stake in Future Group! General Topics 1
OnlyTech.com Article Bharti Airtel clarifies that there is no proposal from Amazon to buy stake OnlyTech Articles Discussions 0
Saichaitanya4496 Seeking Help Planning to buy Samsung Q60R 49 Inch QLED! Any reviews or experience? Buying Guidance 1
dud3rulz Seeking Help Need to buy a Water Purifier Buying Guidance 0
OnlyTech.com Article Vodafone Idea says no proposal from Google to buy stake as reported by the media OnlyTech Articles Discussions 0
Saichaitanya4496 Vista Equity to buy 2.32% for Rs 11,367 crore in Jio Telecom Services 1
H Breaking Silver Lake to invest Rs 5,655.75 cr to buy 1.15% stake in Jio Platform Telecom Services 0
DJ Roy Pegasus Spyware - Facebook allegedly tried to buy spyware before suing the makers of spyware Apps & Websites 0
A Seeking Help Want To Buy A One Plus Smartphone Buying Guidance 5
Saichaitanya4496 Comcast In Talks To Buy Walmart’s Streaming Service Vudu Digital Streaming Contents 0
A Seeking Help I want to buy a mobile phone Mobiles & Accessories 16
Mahesh Reddy Seeking Help To Buy a Phone Under Rs 20k Mobiles & Accessories 2
L Planning to buy PS4 slim. A good buy in 2020? Gaming & Consoles 24
R Seeking Help Need suggestions to buy a new smartphone. Mobiles & Accessories 9
S Seeking Help Buy Bluray Player - Advice required Buying Guidance 5
Bishnu15 Seeking Help Want to buy calculator for school work Buying Guidance 31
E Planning to buy a 32" LED TV Buying Guidance 6
S Want to buy Mi soundbar Buying Guidance 0
S Seeking Help Planning to buy Mi Band3(Ordered Mi Band4) Mobiles & Accessories 19
V Seeking Help Buy new Smartphone Buying Guidance 2
Vishal96 Seeking Help I want to buy a good laptop bag. Buying Guidance 1
S Redmi vs Samsung - which one we can buy Buying Guidance 11