Good News I tested negative for COVID-19

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 29
  • Views: Views 2,367
Good news I tested negative for COVID-19. But 3 of my neighbours tested positive. It's really scary to get tested. They put a swap inside your nose. It feels like getting electrocuted.

lqMisdH.jpg
Did you get tested by yourself? Or the govt people did it by themselves? As the cases are rising here too, I may also face the same soon.

Did you get tested by yourself? Or the govt people did it by themselves? As the cases are rising here too, I may also face the same soon.
At first my neighbour tested positive. Government people came. They did came for us as I booked it via 104. But other people from outsite came and got tested too.

If someone is testing nearby. You can get tested. They will take your phone number for registration. Or you can call 104. There are testing centres all around your locality.

At first my neighbour tested positive. Government people came. They did came for us as I booked it via 104. But other people from outsite came and got tested too.

If someone is testing nearby. You can get tested. They will take your phone number for registration. Or you can call 104. There are testing centres all around your locality.
I have some positive patients within 500 mtrs. May be I will try to get it done.

I have some positive patients within 500 mtrs. May be I will try to get it done.
It's better to get tested. Just yesterday asymptomatic patient died. And even if you test positive. Go to quarantine center or hospital unless you can hire a private doctor.

It's better to get tested. Just yesterday asymptomatic patient died. And even if you test positive. Go to quarantine center or hospital unless you can hire a private doctor.
Earlier who said asymptomatic patients are safe and they will eventually get recovered.

Good luck... Tatasthu...
You won't believe the number of feelings I went through last couple of days. Testing positive and being around doctor would have felt like a blessing.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock