Huawei Mate 30 Lite aka Nova 5i Pro Live Images Surface Online | news & rumors

somnath chakraborty

Contributor
Reaction score
huawei-mate30-lite-large-1563801298944.jpg

Huawei Mate 30 Lite aka Huawei Nova 5i Pro, anticipated to be the company's upcoming mid-range smartphone, was spotted last week on Chinese certification site, TENAA. And now, alleged new images of the Huawei Mate 30 Lite have surfaced online, giving a much clearer idea on the phone's design. Moreover, the newly leaked images are pretty much in line with the sample shots that were earlier spotted on TENAA. The Huawei Mate 30 Lite will be a part of the Mate 30 series slated to release this fall and the phone is rumoured to be launching as the Nova 5i Pro for the European market.
Source

Huawei Nova 5i Pro is now confirmed to launch on July 26. The company revealed a new promo video on Weibo, and it even announced the start of the pre-sale in China. The Huawei Nova 5, Nova 5 Pro, and Nova 5i phones were made official last month in China. The Huawei Nova 5i Pro will be another addition to this mix, and it is said to launch as the Mate 30 Lite in countries outside of China.The Huawei Nova 5i Pro is confirmed to sport a 32-megapixel selfie camera, and a hole-punch display with the cut-out placed on the top left of the screen. The phone sports a quad camera setup at the back with one 48-megapixel sensor. There's also a rear fingerprint sensor seen at the back of the phone, and it is also sporting a green glossy back panel. The video teaser also confirms that the phone will be powered by the Kirin 810 SoC, similar to the recently launched Honor 9X series. On the Chinese certification site, the phone is listed to run on Android Pie and will feature a 6.26-inch full-HD+ (1080x2340 pixels) IPS screen, a 2.2GHz octa-core SoC, up to 8GB RAM, up to 256GB storage with microSD card slot for expansion (up to 256GB), 3,900mAh battery with fast charging support, and 4G LTE support.

Source

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock