Huawei faces new set of sanctions from US

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 7
  • Views: Views 564
Huawei no longer has flagship processors, it has lost support from Mediatek. And imports of Samsung and LG's displays. And even access to ram memory.

More Huawei sanctions go into effect from today. What does that mean?
The moron won't stop until the election in November. Google almost stopped supporting Huawei/Honor, with a possibility of no further security updates. Since the original ban, the US Department Of Commerce has been extending the leeway to Google for every few months, so that they can keep supporting Huawei/Honor. The last extension was only 45 days. And now this. 🤦‍♂️

I am wishing for a Biden administration now. And hopefully, he would resume diplomatic relations with Beijing, as opposed to escalating an already tumultuous situation.

Of course I have my selfish reasons. My father owns a P30 Pro 😋

History Of Sanctions:
[Update 14: Temporary License Extended Again] Google has revoked Huawei's Android license

The moron won't stop until the election in November. Google almost stopped supporting Huawei/Honor, with a possibility of no further security updates. Since the original ban, the US Department Of Commerce has been extending the leeway to Google for every few months, so that they can keep supporting Huawei/Honor. The last extension was only 45 days. And now this. 🤦‍♂️

I am wishing for a Biden administration now. And hopefully, he would resume diplomatic relations with Beijing, as opposed to escalating an already tumultuous situation.

Of course I have my selfish reasons. My father owns a P30 Pro 😋

History Of Sanctions:
[Update 14: Temporary License Extended Again] Google has revoked Huawei's Android license
Let's hope Beijing Biden loses. We need to be tough on warmongers and virus spreaders. Who wants to have diplomatic tie-ups with a moronic country with no respect for democracy and human rights?

Let's hope Beijing Biden loses. We need to be tough on warmongers and virus spreaders. Who wants to have diplomatic tie-ups with a moronic country with no respect for democracy and human rights?
True. We don't want that - - for India.

But the US can take it, and fight fire with fire if need be. Plus, another 4 years of the current orange i.d.i.o.t in the WH would hurt, well, the whole world. I, for one, am not looking forward to that. The racist in chief already:

1) Is in war with the WHO and stopped much needed funding for them, during a damn pandemic

2) Revoked the Paris climate agreement and calls climate change a hoax

3) Backed out the Iran nuclear deal, which resulted in Iran meddling with Uranium again

4) Reduced the pollution norms to a bare minimum, so that he and his billionaire friends' businesses would benefit

And he has done much more damage that affects the whole world, so much so that one page wouldn't be enough for the list. And, he has done most of this in spite, the only reason being Obama did all of those. So he HAS to back out every deal Obama made. He's nerve damaged like that :(

P. S:
Even though I support your idea of fighting China with aggressive tactics, I would still support and hope for a relatively peaceful proceeding between India and China. Because if things really really escalate, and if a military combat happens, then like you said, they are warmongers - - unfortunately with a much much more refined and stocked artillery than us. I don't see a good result for us in such an unfortunate scenario. May be we could win, if our dearest ally, the United States, sends in troops and war ships to help us. And if Tronald Dump is still at the helm when (God forbid, won't happen) such a tragedy unfolds for us, I see that 'if' turning into a big, big, 'IF'. Because I don't trust him in a life or death situation :(

True. We don't want that - - for India.

But the US can take it, and fight fire with fire if need be. Plus, another 4 years of the current orange i.d.i.o.t in the WH would hurt, well, the whole world. I, for one, am not looking forward to that. The racist in chief already:

1) Is in war with the WHO and stopped much needed funding for them, during a damn pandemic

2) Revoked the Paris climate agreement and calls climate change a hoax

3) Backed out the Iran nuclear deal, which resulted in Iran meddling with Uranium again

4) Reduced the pollution norms to a bare minimum, so that he and his billionaire friends' businesses would benefit

And he has done much more damage that affects the whole world, so much so that one page wouldn't be enough for the list. And, he has done most of this in spite, the only reason being Obama did all of those. So he HAS to back out every deal Obama made. He's nerve damaged like that :(

P. S:
Even though I support your idea of fighting China with aggressive tactics, I would still support and hope for a relatively peaceful proceeding between India and China. Because if things really really escalate, and if a military combat happens, then like you said, they are warmongers - - unfortunately with a much much more refined and stocked artillery than us. I don't see a good result for us in such an unfortunate scenario. May be we could win, if our dearest ally, the United States, sends in troops and war ships to help us. And if Tronald Dump is still at the helm when (God forbid, won't happen) such a tragedy unfolds for us, I see that 'if' turning into a big, big, 'IF'. Because I don't trust him in a life or death situation :(
It's oxymoronic to fight for climate change and China at same. China has second biggest GDP. We could have had too. But at what cost? Destroying the planet. They give industry more importance than climate. Democrats didn't call out China. Instead always favoured China in every possible way they could.

And about WHO. Why is it always dependent on US? It's a domestic decision to stop funding to a global organization at a time when domestic economy has taken a toll because of Wuhan Virus.

And about WHO. Why is it always dependent on US? It's a domestic decision to stop funding to a global organization at a time when domestic economy has taken a toll because of Wuhan Virus.
I thought you opposed this decision from the US in your other thread?
Couldn't be more worse decision than this. US has right to be mad at WHO for pandering to China. Let's look into this from a diplomatic perspective here. Why was WHO was in bed with China? What does WHO had to gain here? If God forbid China did found advancement in COVID-19 study. WHO could've convinced to share the data with all the WHO member nation.

Meanwhile what's the alternative now? If there is some sort of unknown virus outbreak in some third world country. How is underfunded organization help tackle it? As much as we love to bash WHO for not being able to contain COVID-19. Advisories were send to government December 2019. Our government didn't acted until March 2020. What about other outbreaks like Ebola which has high mortality rate? How were poor African suppose to tackle it? WHO took the charge.

As responsible humans. It's time for us member nations like India to increase our funding of organization like WHO. Remember when you decide to defund and leave organization like WHO. Mind you it was already underfunded even before COVID-19 outbreak. You are not only pushing world to one step closer to another global pandemic. You are also taking away basic meals of kids of third world countries.

It's oxymoronic to fight for climate change and China at same. China has second biggest GDP. We could have had too. But at what cost? Destroying the planet. They give industry more importance than climate. Democrats didn't call out China. Instead always favoured China in every possible way they could.

Yep. The Dems are at fault too. But I find the power hungry GOP enablers of Bunker Boy, to be much more dangerous. Well, every perception differs, and so it seems to be present between us two too.

Hopefully, things would turn out good for India. That, I know we both want :)

Last edited:
I thought you opposed this decision from the US in your other thread?
My opinion changed looking at the GDP figures post lockdowns. WHO needs to bring money in from other developing countries. They can't always do charity. If some African nation has money to build a football stadium. They should have money to repay back WHO for all the money spent to fight Ebola, malaria and aids outbreak in these countries.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock