HTC confirms Android N for HTC 10, One A9 and One M9

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
HTC has become the first smartphone OEM to confirm upcoming Android N update for some of their smartphones. During the Google I/O, HTC has tweeted that it will roll out Android N update for HTC 10, One A9 and One M9 smartphones, which will be the first set of devices to get the update.

Life is about to get a little sweeter. Android N will be coming to the HTC 10, HTC One A9 and the HTC One M9.
7:25 PM - 18 May 2016
HTC
@htc

Android N brings several new features such as Multi-window support, Notification enhancements, Data Saver, Background optimizations, Direct boot, TV Recording, partial support for more than 100 new languages and locales, new emojis and more. Google released Android N Developer Preview 3 for Nexus devices that brings automatic background updates and VR mode.

HTC said that timing for the roll out and additional devices that will get the Android N update will be announced later this year when the final version of Android N ships to OEMs.

HTC confirms Android N for HTC 10, One A9 and One M9

HTC was also the second mobile company to list out the marshmallow update for its phones. But only a few of the phones has received that update. Even my htc 826 should have got an update in jan but still no news about the update.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock