Discussion How To use kodi without breaking the Law

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Reaction score
You’ve been streaming sports and movies on your Kodi media center, without realizing that, actually, you probably shouldn’t. But how To use Kodi legally
...I will discuss it .

if movies and TV shows are being streamed on your kodi and you’re not paying for them, you should uninstall the add-on. If you’ve got anything left over, it’s probably things like YouTube, or some podcast channels. This is fine: you’re on the right track to using Kodi without attracting any unwanted attention from the feds.
The vast majority of add-ons that you can trust to deliver legally-sourced content can be found in the official Kodi Add-on repository. A comprehensive list can be found in the Kodi wiki .

Next
Add Storage to Your Kodi Box . If your Kodi media center is a home theater PC, then additional space probably won’t be an issue — all you will need to do is copy your videos to it via FTP. Meanwhile, if you’re one of the many people using a compact Android-based Kodi box, then a physical drive should be attached via USB. This can be a USB flash device or an external hard disk (or solid state drive). This is also an option for PCs and laptops.

If an external hard disk drive isn’t an option (perhaps you’re using an Amazon Fire Stick, or your Android based Kodi box is short on USB ports) then you can stream media from remote sources on your local network.
Such a remote source might be another PC on your network or a mobile using upnp/dlna server.

I must say Using Kodi legally is simple: just follow the steps :

1.Remove add-ons streaming copyrighted content without permission.
2. Only use official (legal) add-ons.
3. View your own movies from a USB device.
4. Stream content over your home network from another PC

It doesn’t matter whether Kodi is installed on your main PC, a HTPC, an Amazon Fire stick, , or even on an Android box, Take these steps to make sure your Kodi media center is legal, and start enjoying it the right way.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock