Seeking Help How to Unlock forgotton pattern draw

RaviSTP

Reaction score
Dear Frnds,
My younger brother aged 28 yrs unmarried has died on 18th October 2017 at 4.50am in district hospital Sitapur. He had a Redmi Note 3 Mobile in which his contacts and much more important details and phone had pattern lock.
I want to know how to Unlock pattern draw without losing it's data.
Tell me the trick. I called Xiaomi customer care but they can't help without losing it's data.

Last edited:
You can't open it that easily, that's the whole point of security. Phone company won't help you as customers trust them to keep their data safe, it would be Breach of trust. Take it to some1 who is expert in this field and see.

Sad to hear about your brother.

If the Internet is enabled in the phone, you can unlock the phone by signing into Google account. I think lock screen provides an option to unlock using google account.

If the Internet is enabled in the phone, you can unlock the phone by signing into Google account. I think lock screen provides an option to unlock using google account.

Yes Bro sign in Gmail account and then use gmail password For unlock pettren

Dear Guys Please Help Me..
Tell Me Any Trick or Software to Unlock Pattern Lock without losing it's data.
And also tell me How to Unlock Nokia X forgot Pin.
It's urgent.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock