Seeking Help How to Stream Philo on Samsung Smart tv?

sachinkum327

Banned
Reaction score
On Play Store, I couldn't find the Philo app. I want Philo to work on my smart TV. Though I've checked many options to solve my query, those could have been more helpful. Please guide me through step by step process will be beneficial. Thank you so much for your attention and participation.

To stream Philo on your Samsung smart TV, you'll need to follow these steps:

Connect your Samsung smart TV to the internet: Ensure your TV is connected to the internet either through a wired Ethernet connection or a wireless Wi-Fi connection.

Download the Philo app: Go to the Samsung TV app store (also known as the Samsung Smart Hub) and search for the Philo app. Once you've found it, click "Download" or "Install" to add it to your Samsung TV.

Log in to Philo: Once you've installed the Philo app, open it and log in using your Philo account credentials.

Start streaming: After you've logged in, you can browse and select from Philo's live TV channels and on-demand content. Select a channel or program to start streaming.

Note: The steps and the interface may vary slightly based on the model and firmware version of your Samsung smart TV. If you encounter any issues, you can contact Philo support or Samsung support for assistance.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock