How to Reduce Heat of Graphics or Video card

jenius-jatt

Reaction score
Method Describing How to Reduce Heat of Graphics or Video card ? :huh

Friends One day I was very frustrated as I saw my Graphics-card get suddenly heated very much,While playing GTA-IV.
So at the spot I shut down my PC. Next day I have an idea as I know some Electronics, I get
an OLD HEAT-SINK from the Electronic scrab and added to my GRAPHIC-CARD.See how ?

Now see this new Experiment how I do this with Pictures:

HERE IS THE SS OF MY ZOTAC-GRAHIC_CARD:- :hrt:hrt

5x2kq.jpg

My PC Configuration:-

1. Intel Processor: Core to due: 2.9 GHz
2. Mother board :Asus Intel-41 chipset
3. RAM:- 2 GB (DDR-2) Kingsten
4. HDD:- 500 GB (WD )
5. Zotac Grahics-card (8400 GS) with 1 GB DDR-3 (HDMI,DVI, VGA ports
)

SEE THE SS OF ZOTAC:- :lol

aTGm0.jpg

Now friends here are some Tools used and every thing is define means I explore in the Pictures how I get a piece of HEAT-SINK and added to my Graphics card. I make a Hole in the Origional Heat sink to add the Extra piece of heat sink. See how ?

THE SS:- :)

RJ3Vj.jpg

You can see the Origional grahic card in which i added this peiece of heat sink while making a hole and skrew it nicely with Skrew driver and make it sure that it is nicely tight and also put it in such a way that it does not touch other part of the CABNET or MOTHER-BOARD Comonents. as its very Necessary so pl do take care other wise you will get DAMAGE any part of your system.

THE ADDED HEAT_SINK:- :win

xSkDD.jpg

Now fully Install the Graphics-Card to my PC and Ready to Run it So at the spot I can't get you Video as Lot of hard work has to done and when ever i get time will try to pots the Video .

See the Rest SS:

RX1CD.jpg

So Now performance have improve a lot and ENJOYING it without heat... :luv

>>>>>>>>> :eek:hya:eek:hya :eek:hya :luv <<<<<<<<<<

Great Info... :luv

+Reps added, very helpful for those who are facing heating problem in graphics card... :sp

Bapun Raz said:
Great Info... :luv

+Reps added, very helpful for those who are facing heating problem in graphics card... :sp
Yes you are right bro. its very Nice Idea to add a heat sink in Summer as many users facing the heating problem :angry as every user don't have AC-ROOM. :p

ssparikshya said:
Good Guide for gamers and video editors

Yes friend it is very good for GAMERS :hrt and off course for VIDEO-EDITORS both consume more power & HEAT :huh

and your GPU Is a Good one too
if it can give this problem ,what about cheap one :huh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock