How to protect yourself from KRACK Wi-Fi bug

Reaction score
As you know exploit called KRACK takes advantage of vulnerabilities in Wi-Fi security and you may find more here: Breaking News - Wi-Fi security has been breached

There are some ways to protect yourself Cnet.com
The most important: "Keep using the WPA2 protocol for your networks. It still the most secure option available for most wireless networks."

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Omi
Agreed it is safe. My bet is to enable MAC filter on wifi Router that guarantees that no one can hack your network..
Please also change your modem user name and password. Additionally one can hide the modem page password..
We should take every possible measure to make sure our wifi network is secured against hacking..

Agreed it is safe. My bet is to enable MAC filter on wifi Router that guarantees that no one can hack your network..
Please also change your modem user name and password. Additionally one can hide the modem page password..
We should take every possible measure to make sure our wifi network is secured against hacking..
Yes, thank you for advice

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock