How To Install Software's on Newly build PC

• Thread starter Thread starter jenius-jatt
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 24
  • Views Views: Views 7,447

jenius-jatt

Reaction score
How To Install Software's on Newly build PC

Friends here we will Discuss al about Newly Build PC and how to install Good Software's on it, I will tell you step by step the mainly used Software's + How to avoid heavy memory consuming soft. Instead we can Replace them with low memory using software's.

When ever the PC is built first of all after Installing Original Window's Look for these step's:- :)

MUST HAVE FILES:-:hrt :)

1. Mother board's Driver ...(CPU, Chip-set, Audio, Video etc)
2. Direct-x.9 or 10 ...........(Its very useful for Graphic's + Multimedia application's)
3. MSE. ..( Microsoft Security Essentials) This is the first step to Avoid any Virus & other spyware
before Installing the other Software. Upto this step Your PC is now Ready To Run other needed software.

You must check for Virus before Installing the software's.

THE SUPPORTING SOFTWARE'S:-:luv

4. VLC-player or K-Light codec pack (For Multimedia files)
5. Foxit Reader ...........................(for PDF files)
6. Universal Extractor..................( for Extracting the any kind of files)
7. Nokia PC-Suite or Samsung PC-suite..(For PC connectivity )
8. Flash Player-10 .....................(Needed for web applications etc)
9. Firefox + Google-chrome + Internet Explorer-9..(For surfing Int.)

NOW THE MAIN APPLICATIONS:-:hrt

10. Microsoft-Office ............(Your choice)
11. Adobe-Photo.Shop......(Minimum ver.8 if you are not a professional)
12. Format-Factory ..........(To covert your all type of Audio/Video's &
Pictures formats to one another,its a very nice software as its name define )
14. Ulead Video Studio-12........(for your Video Editing and other maintenance uses)

Now up to this all these above software are Necessary and you can Install according to your use,Pl don't install those FALTU software's which are not in use as this would make your PC slow and Reduced the Performance. Thanks :c
This Thread is dedicated to KARTIK as he needed it and I congratulate on His new PC ,So Good luck and nice surfing +Exploring your PC. :)
Thanks

I Forget to add The writing software as NERO Express + WINRAR etc:

Apart from WINRAR I added UNIVERSAL-EXTRACTOR do the same job.Acrobat reader is heavy then FOXIT-READER so I add it for PDF files.its only 4MB. and also Instead of Nero soft. I suggest a very nice light in weight WIN-XP BURNER only 4MB soft and have mortally all features of writing a CD/DVD etc.

I also suggest NERO for only Professionals who have more work on writting CD'S/DVD'S etc and also do some Editing Video's in other format,That is why I added ULEAD Video Editing soft for that..:) Thanks

If I forget some thing pl your suggetsion are Invited as this thread will help new users having less knowledge of PC Installation..:c

Thanks Jatt Brother For Info.....But Please Start it From Hard Disk partitioning divides Coz it is First Step Of new Build pc with new hard disk.

jenius-jatt said:
I Forget to add The writing software as NERO Express + WINRAR etc:

Apart from WINRAR I added UNIVERSAL-EXTRACTOR do the same job.Acrobat reader is heavy then FOXIT-READER so I add it for PDF files.its only 4MB. and also Instead of Nero soft. I suggest a very nice light in weight WIN-XP BURNER only 4MB soft and have mortally all features of writing a CD/DVD etc.

I also suggest NERO for only Professionals who have more work on writting CD'S/DVD'S etc and also do some Editing Video's in other format,That is why I added ULEAD Video Editing soft for that..:) Thanks

If I forget some thing pl your suggetsion are Invited as this thread will help new users having less knowledge of PC Installation..:c

7zip is better and easy than winrar

Vikram said:
Thanks Jatt Brother For Info.....But Please Start it From Hard Disk partitioning divides Coz it is First Step Of new Build pc with new hard disk.

@ vikram
no need if you install win7 and higher
vista too

Vikram said:
Sir actually I read at night KARTIK bro. was demanding more on software's + installation and I started a thread which is for Software Installation.

But to are also right I will try to post the Info. Regarding new HDD and how to Install it. Thanks for Reminding me.:) If I try to post some SS of HDD Installation then I also have to do a fresh Install,So wait...:)

Back
Top Bottom