Seeking Help How to copy contacts from a nokia feature phone to Android?

niyasmkkv

Reaction score
Hey,
I have a Nokia feature phone (C5 without Symbian OS) with more than 699 contacts. Now I got a new android phone and I'm unable to copy those contacts to my feature phone since sim card supports only 200 contacts. Is there any way to get rid of this trouble. Tried with Nokia Pc Suite method, but my windows 10 doesn't support pc suite. I
Regards.

Tried with Nokia Pc Suite method, but my windows 10 doesn't support pc suite.
Are you getting any error message when you try to run or install PC suite?

Hey,
I have a Nokia feature phone (C5 without Symbian OS) with more than 699 contacts. Now I got a new android phone and I'm unable to copy those contacts to my feature phone since sim card supports only 200 contacts. Is there any way to get rid of this trouble. Tried with Nokia Pc Suite method, but my windows 10 doesn't support pc suite. I
Regards.

Here It Is Bro
Guide How to transfer contacts and sms messages from Nokia C5-00 to Android

Hope It will work For You :surprised:

Last edited:
@niyasmkkv Bro, are you trying to install legit PC suite (from Nokia software CD or website).
Anyways, there are some workarounds.
  • Find any PC running windows 7 or XP, or
  • Install vmware or dual boot Windows 7 or XP
Bro, can you copy or backup contacts from Nokia C5 to memory card?

Hey,
Regards.

Have you tried compatibility mode of Win 10 ? There set it as Win 7 then run the programme

Have you tried compatibility mode of Win 10 ? There set it as Win 7 then run the programme
Tried. Btw I got it fixed. Thank You guys for Support. I did a backup of all the contacts to an sd card as NBF file and then converted into a VCF file. Now everything works fine.vc

You can move 200 contacts first time to your sim card and insert the sim card to your Android device ans paste there. Again insert the sim to feature phone and again move remaining contact lists 200 contacts nd paste your Android device.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock