• Welcome to OnlyTech Forums
    An online community for the tech enthusiasts!
    Log in or Register

HOW TO CHANGE YOUR PC PROCESSER NAME !

Napster

Elite
Member
Joined
7 Apr 2011
Messages
668
Reaction score
66
STEEPS>>>

go to..

start>>Run>>

type: regedit
and press ENTER!

then go..

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>

HARDWARE>

DISCRIPTION>

SYSTEM>

CENTRAL PROCESSOR>

ON RIGHT HAND SIDE
RIGHT CLICK ON
PROCESSORNAMESTRING
AND THEN WRITE
ANYTHING U WANT IN
THAT TEXTBOX.


enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dance3:
 

mystic

Elite
Member
Joined
8 Apr 2011
Messages
958
Reaction score
234
kltiwari said:
STEEPS>>>

go to..

start>>Run>>

type: regedit
and press ENTER!

then go..

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>

HARDWARE>

DISCRIPTION>

SYSTEM>

CENTRAL PROCESSOR>

ON RIGHT HAND SIDE
RIGHT CLICK ON
PROCESSORNAMESTRING
AND THEN WRITE
ANYTHING U WANT IN
THAT TEXTBOX.


enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dance3:

If you have dual core processor then
type: regedit and press ENTER!
then go..

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>

HARDWARE>

DISCRIPTION>

SYSTEM>

CENTRAL PROCESSOR>

0> or 1>

ON RIGHT HAND SIDE
RIGHT CLICK ON
PROCESSORNAMESTRING
AND THEN WRITE
ANYTHING U WANT IN
THAT TEXTBOX.
 

Napster

Elite
Member
Joined
7 Apr 2011
Messages
668
Reaction score
66
mystic said:
kltiwari said:
STEEPS>>>

go to..

start>>Run>>

type: regedit
and press ENTER!

then go..

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>

HARDWARE>

DISCRIPTION>

SYSTEM>

CENTRAL PROCESSOR>

ON RIGHT HAND SIDE
RIGHT CLICK ON
PROCESSORNAMESTRING
AND THEN WRITE
ANYTHING U WANT IN
THAT TEXTBOX.


enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dance3:

If you have dual core processor then
type: regedit and press ENTER!
then go..

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>

HARDWARE>

DISCRIPTION>

SYSTEM>

CENTRAL PROCESSOR>

0> or 1>

ON RIGHT HAND SIDE
RIGHT CLICK ON
PROCESSORNAMESTRING
AND THEN WRITE
ANYTHING U WANT IN
THAT TEXTBOX.


0
 

kramkumar

Veteran
Member
Joined
22 Mar 2011
Messages
442
Reaction score
97
My request to members is not to play with registry edit. If you have confidence, back-up and OS CD, then try. Also, there are chances of loosing data.
 

Napster

Elite
Member
Joined
7 Apr 2011
Messages
668
Reaction score
66
kramkumar said:
My request to members is not to play with registry edit. If you have confidence, back-up and OS CD, then try. Also, there are chances of loosing data.


yes right....
 
Top Bottom