Breaking Hotstar X - a major upgraded experience of Disney+ Hotstar

They just implanted the same tabs of old UI. Everything clouded. If we select a language tab, there should be a filter tab between movies and series, like Netflix. Or they should arrange the page accordingly. Disappointed 😞
Yeah the tabs should've kept intact including Disney+ one

App upgraded to 22.11.21.2..

FvCoczp.jpg

Yeah the tabs should've kept intact including Disney+ one
Apart from a numerous tabs, there should be filter options between languages when we choose a genre tab, should also provide genre options while choosing a language tab. Like Netflix. For Disney+ Hotstar, this is more essential than Netflix, Prime as they have all types of contents in the universe. Especially seeing Star TV serials along with international shows are weird 😪.
Disney+ tabs added in the new update. Also 'Series' menu changed to 'TV'.
q3PBfgf.jpg

Apart from a numerous tabs, there should be filter options between languages when we choose a genre tab, should also provide genre options while choosing a language tab. Like Netflix. For Disney+ Hotstar, this is more essential than Netflix, Prime as they have all types of contents in the universe. Especially seeing Star TV serials along with international shows are weird 😪.
Disney+ tabs added in the new update. Also 'Series' menu changed to 'TV'.
q3PBfgf.jpg
Tabs are not visible to me
I think it is not for free users

Seems like Hotstar has removed mobile plan from its stable version...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock