Hotstar 1 year subscription for 696

Will you take it?

• I am subscribing

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • I am NOT subscribing

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Validity for offer of 696 of 1year till when u can activate as my free period run till 25th oct 2017 i mean previously if u activate before 12th sept 2017 for 9month for 999 and 1year for 1199.

My membership om hotstar going to cancel on 9/10/17, but I have not received yet My 199/- . till when I can expect the refund?

That's bcoz Amazon does not have sports specially cricket right
They do have live sports, but not cricket
X2ng6Cf.jpg

I tried to understand the rules of these football match but after 1 hour i gave up, i only see players were fighting and crashing with each other and players are running with ball in hand, referee should show red card to all of them don't know why he is not doing that, so this sport is not of my type. Basically I waste my 1 hour :damn:

I tried to understand the rules of these football match but after 1 hour i gave up, i only see players were fighting and crashing with each other and players are running with ball in hand, referee should show red card to all of them don't know why he is not doing that, so this sport is not of my type. Basically I waste my 1 hour :damn:
ROFL:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock