Hero ISL 2020-21 Season

ATKMB is overdepended on Roy Krishna
They just scoring one goal per match most of the time like vs kerala blasters and yesterday against Odisha.
In short till now they haven't played like champions till now
Honesty North East United Fc have played better than ATKMB till now.

Last edited:
Someone please tell me what sort of Football Odisha FC is playing. They don't press, having just 27% possession, defensive structure is below average. I mean what exactly is the tactics? With this defence, you can't even park the bus. No man marking, no clearance! God knows what Coach is doing. Jeez!

Someone please tell me what sort of Football Odisha FC is playing. They don't press, having just 27% possession, defensive structure is below average. I mean what exactly is the tactics? With this defence, you can't even park the bus. No man marking, no clearance! God knows what Coach is doing. Jeez!
bro as i only see 2 match of odisha fc i can say they are quite a good team.

atleast better than jamshedpur fc , hydrabad fc and eastbengal sc just marcilinho should need to back his rhythm. brazilian player is outstanding just need supply and left side of odisha diffence is good just problem in right side diffence.

finaly odisha fc as per me attack minded team but coach need to give proper pep talk to mercelinho and i just don't know why coach gone in diffensive mood when just 15- 20 min left.

if above problem solved then odisha fc easyly finish 3rd or 4th in table

WRATBIv.png

DxvDy9o.png

this is something new added on hotstar for isl matches.

now you can use your phone camera to take photo and use in live match chat
plus now can make video chat while see match upto 4 friends and can enjoy match together on hotstar app

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock