Help Me With Firestick Vs Realme Stick?

Harsha1996

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello,
I am willing to purchase firestick or realme tv stick?

My main concern is live TV (particularly Telugu news channels)
Will firestick provides Telugu news channels and some bhakti channels in the live TV tab...?

And firestick 4k vs 4k max is there any difference between them in the performance?

realme 4k vs firestick 4k vs 4k max which is best...?
What is the average life of remote for firestick?

Can we pin some youtube channels like news channels live TV links in the live TV tab of firestick?

Percentage of Ads in UI of firestick and realme stick... Can we restrict them

Thanks in advance. 😊

Last edited:
About using Live TV tab on Android TV and Fire TV:

1. Subscribe and Download apps which have live TV channels. Many apps have live TV channels like Hotstar, Zee5, SonyLiv and Voot.
2. Now check your Live TV tab. If the OTT platform has integrated with Live TV tab, the live TV channels of the platform will appear in the tab.

Please note: all OTT platforms are not currently integrated with Live TV tab. From what i heard, Sony Liv and Voot have integrated. But Hotstar and Zee5 still not integrated.

YuppTV is also not integrated. I think a lot of telugu news channels are available on YuppTV. But as of now, you will have to watch them within YuppTV app.

And youtube live tv channels: No these will not be available in Live TV tab.

Is there any way to stop them bro..?
No.

Ad means ? I Get only Banner.
The ad banner wont disappoint me as long as I am not getting 1min 2min unskippable ad.
Yes. Talking about banner Ads.
Earlier there use to be maybe one or two ad in the cycling banner, along with content recommendations. Now there are less content recommendations and more Ads. They even added a fixed banner on the homescreen just for Ads. It's feels as if I am browsing CarDekho.com.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock