Discussion HDFC Bank Is Looter Fraud

Pallab501

Reaction score
I have bought a mobile from Amazon for ₹7990 under 3 Months Debit Card EMI scheme on 19th March. My DC EMI Loan processed on 20th March and my 1st EMI supposed to be debited on 21st April. On 3rd April I received a automated email that if I don’t want EMI Morotarioum I don’t have to do a single thing from my side. But then on 21st April I received this message

Dear Customer, ?Stmt for HDFCBank Debit Card EMI Loan 10190700134xxxxx is generated. Total Amt Due is Rs 2908.29. EMI due of Rs 0 will be debited on 05/MAY/2020. Any overdue to be paid immediately.

So I’ve been forcefully enrolled in EMI Moratorium without my consent to extract extra interest from me. After receiving this message I have rushed to HDFC Bank website and Filled up the EMI Consent Form and opted for 2nd option i.e

Keep my EMI payment as per
schedule I don’t want to pay extra interest by delaying my
EMIS

and got a Reference no. DMO0498xxxx.
After that I email my issue to [email protected] & [email protected] but haven’t got a single reply from them and their all customer care service unavailable.
If they extend my EMI tenure and charge me a single paisa extra I will sue them. I have all the proofs. HDFC is a Day Light Robbers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have bought a mobile from Amazon for ₹7990 under 3 Months Debit Card EMI scheme on 19th March. My DC EMI Loan processed on 20th March and my 1st EMI supposed to be debited on 21st April. On 3rd April I received a automated email that if I don’t want EMI Morotarioum I don’t have to do a single thing from my side. But then on 21st April I received this message

Dear Customer, ?Stmt for HDFCBank Debit Card EMI Loan 10190700134xxxxx is generated. Total Amt Due is Rs 2908.29. EMI due of Rs 0 will be debited on 05/MAY/2020. Any overdue to be paid immediately.

So I’ve been forcefully enrolled in EMI Moratorium without my consent to extract extra interest from me. After receiving this message I have rushed to HDFC Bank website and Filled up the EMI Consent Form and opted for 2nd option i.e

Keep my EMI payment as per
schedule I don’t want to pay extra interest by delaying my
EMIS

and got a Reference no. DMO0498xxxx.
After that I email my issue to [email protected] & [email protected] but haven’t got a single reply from them and their all customer care service unavailable.
If they extend my EMI tenure and charge me a single paisa extra I will sue them. I have all the proofs. HDFC is a Day Light Robbers.

In my opinion, HDFC Bank is well managed bank and due
to lockdown situation, Reserve Bank of India, issued
guidelines regarding EMI PAYMENT, Which changed from
time to time, hence, they might not take proper decision
in some cases like yours. Just wait for next month's
EMI. I hope they will debit EMI to your account. Meantime, you may
also request them to debit the installment now to reduce
interest burden.

For a single mistake, you cannot compare it with
robbers.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock