HCL Launches ME Tablet For Rs 10,490

Biswajit.HD

Reaction score
HCL Infosystems has launched an Android-based tablet, X1, priced at Rs 10,490, and access to the ME App store with over 10,000 applications.

Powered by Android OS 2.3, X1 offers an 800x480 pixel capacitive screen, Cortex A8, 1Ghz processor with low power CPU. The tablet comes with a 2 MP camera and 512 MB storage capacity with an internal memory of 4GB expandable to 32GB. It also offers a seven inch screen with full high definition 1080 pixel video support and an option of data connectivity through USB dongles.

X1 provides PC connectivity with ME Connect, which facilitates transfer of content to the tablet from any another computing device. It also offers applications including Cleartrip.com, Hungama, Wink ebookstore, Naukri.com, LinkedIn, 99 Acres, Book My Show, and applications to access office suite, Fring video chat, Moneycontrol.com; ESPNCricinfo.com, and Zomato local restaurant search.

Harsh Chitale, CEO, HCL Infosystems, said, “Today’s consumer does not just look for a product but a complete productivity and service ecosystem around it, which led us to innovations like local applications backed by our nationwide support service network and 24/7 HCL Touch customer service.”

source : crn

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock