Good News HBO Max will launch in 15 European countries on 15 March

Reaction score
In Order to expand its reach , HBO MAX will be launching its platform in 15 European countries on 8th March 2022

The 15 countries are: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Moldova, Montenegro, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia and Slovenia. HBO Max is currently live in 46 territories across the Americas and Europe, with that rising to 61 with these launches

WarnerMedia’s streaming platform will soon be available in 15 additional countries in Europe including the Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Czech Republic and Portugal
With these launches HBO Max will extend availability to 61 territories in Europe and the Americas as part of its phased global rollout
Later this year HBO Max will expand to an additional six European countries including Greece and Turkey

Source

Last edited:
Off-topic

@Yashvardhan Jain buddy.. Kindly note that when creating new threads like this, it is important to give a detailed picture of the story of which you are saying. Posting a tweet isn't enough or even advisable. In the same tweet there is a link for press release story, you could have taken an extra couple minutes of your time to paint a better picture here. I hope atleast in future you will be following this. This is for all other members as well.

Also, while creating new threads kindly check if any duplicate threads are there. It isn't tough because, our forums feature allows you or any member to check if any similar threads are available like when we are typing the thread name itself. You have created multiple duplicate Threads so, informing you the same.

Last edited:
Off-topic

@Yashvardhan Jain buddy.. Kindly note that when creating new threads like this, it is important to give a detailed picture of the story of which you are saying. Posting a tweet isn't enough or even advisable. In the same tweet there is a link for press release story, you could have taken an extra couple minutes of your time to paint a better picture here. I hope atleast in future you will be following this. This is for all other members as well.

Also, while creating new threads kindly check if any duplicate threads are there. It isn't tough because, our forums feature allows you or any member to check if any similar threads are available like when we are typing the thread name itself. You have created multiple duplicate Threads so, informing you the same.
Sure bro . Sorry for not explaining my tweet as I was in a hurry as I have an upset stomach so u now seconds of delay can cause an explosion . After fighting for 20 Minutes , I came back and had " Daliya " and then started to watch a serial so I completely forgot about the thread .

Yes from a week , I have started following the rule and checking before Posting. It won't happen in future now 👍🏻

Just a humble request bro , can we personally message each other in this thread ( For Correction / Mistake ) as everyone is looking to this thread and it feels weird sometimes people reading it and making fun of it .

Sure bro . Sorry for not explaining my tweet as I was in a hurry as I have an upset stomach so u now seconds of delay can cause an explosion . After fighting for 20 Minutes , I came back and had " Daliya " and then started to watch a serial so I completely forgot about the thread .

I would take care of my stomach if I were you. It's not as if you need to post this thread before you are visiting the bathroom, nothing will happen if you take time till tomorrow also. This is NOT a race of who posts first.

Just a humble request bro , can we personally message each other in this thread ( For Correction / Mistake ) as everyone is looking to this thread and it feels weird sometimes people reading it and making fun of it .
Messaging each other in this thread will be absolutely inconvenient for everyone else. So don't do that. Just take care not to repeat it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock