Good News Hathway comes up with 100Mbps broadband plan at Rs 699

somnath chakraborty

Contributor
Reaction score
According to a report, Hathway Broadband has announced a new 100Mbps plan priced at Rs 699 per month in Kolkata and other select cities. The ‘Value RTL 100’ plan comes with a monthly-Fair Usage Policy (FUP) or data cap of 1TB after which the internet speed will go down to 3Mbps. The plan is available for subscription only when customers pay for at least three months subscription. This condition brings the total cost to Rs 2,097.

Separately, Hathway has introduced a limited-period offer for its ‘Play Box’ streaming device. Under the ‘Play Box’ offer, the device can be bought at Rs 899 bundled with free subscriptions to popular video streaming services worth Rs 2,500. According to the Hathway website, the bundled subscription includes three months of Netflix, two months of Zee5 and YuppTV, and one year of Sun NXT.
Hathway comes up with 100Mbps broadband plan at Rs 699 to counter Reliance Jio Fiber - The Financial Express

Mumbai still has the worst plans on Hathaway. Won't renew my subscription this time till they give me a good inside plan.

Negotiate with CC, I delayed recharge for two days and got a new plan. Rs. 565 including GST , 500 GB @ 50 mbps
I currently have an annual plan that I got from the retention team which is 700+GST for 10 Mbps without any FUP but one guy said he got for 590 including GST for 2TB at 50 Mbps from Mumbai retention team. I will negotiate harder this time. Can you share your plan name and whether the payment is annual or monthly?

I currently have an annual plan that I got from the retention team which is 700+GST for 10 Mbps without any FUP but one guy said he got for 590 including GST for 2TB at 50 Mbps from Mumbai retention team. I will negotiate harder this time. Can you share your plan name and whether the payment is annual or monthly?
I was on 799 + GST, 100 Mbps, 1200 GB plan for last one year. Since my usage is not much, I requested for lower plan. They have another plan of 40 Mbps, 200 GB @ Rs. 350 + GST now. I am from chennai, and i pay every month, not on any long term plan. Waiting for Jio..

I pay the same for 50 Mbps with FUP 2000 Gb.
Bro can you post a screenshot of this plan from your Hathway selfcare web portal or app. With Just the plan name, speed and charges visible without any personal details?

All plans waste for Kolkata😅
Alliance broadband is much cheap and offer better speed

Starter pack @₹596 ,speed=60Mbps,Usage=unlimited

I was on 799 + GST, 100 Mbps, 1200 GB plan for last one year. Since my usage is not much, I requested for lower plan. They have another plan of 40 Mbps, 200 GB @ Rs. 350 + GST now. I am from chennai, and i pay every month, not on any long term plan. Waiting for Jio..

How did you get this plan...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock