Harbhajan Singh-Geeta Basra's wedding date REVEALED!

• Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 2
  • Views: Views 1,559

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
05bhajji-geeta.jpg

Harbhajan Singh and his girlfriend for over five years, Bollywood actress Geeta Basra, are all set to tie the knot on October 29, it has been revealed.

Indian fashion designer AD Singh took to Twitter to post a picture of the red and gold wedding invitation, with the couple's initials on it and captioned it "Countdown to Wedding of year of my friends @Geeta_Basra & @harbhajan_singh Royalty & Class! #GeetawedsBhajji #bridal."

Sources have revealed that the ceremony will include sangeet, a mehendi ceremony and reception over a period of five days.

The count of single men in the Indian dressing room has seen a steady decline of late as middle-order batsman Suresh Raina had tied the nuptial knot with his childhood friend Priyanka in a private ceremony in April this year, while Rohit Sharma got engaged to his longtime friend and manager Ritika Sajdeh in May.

Harbhajan Singh in currently travelling with the Indian cricket team for the ongoing South Africa T20I series.
Harbhajan Singh-Geeta Basra's wedding date REVEALED! - Rediff Cricket

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock