Hair trimmer

The best one in market

Philips QT4011/15 corded & cordless Titanium blade Beard Trimmer - 20 length settings Philips Beard Trimmer for Men: Buy Philips Beard Trimmer Cordless and Corded for Men Online at Best Price in India- Amazon.in
Just buy this without a second thought. Look at the number of reviews on it. Very rarely do products get so many reviews on Amazon India
Using this one for almost 3 years. Biggest advantage of this model is the charging time, it's extremely fast. Just 10 minutes of charge allows great amount of trimming time. Mine is almost at the final stages though, doesn't work as good as it used to. I can't believe they are selling it now for 1999. I bought it for just 1399. I consider myself very lucky to get it at that price!

299951-BE-50-CD-445-A-AB0-C-397244-D81627.jpg

Using this one for almost 3 years. Biggest advantage of this model is the charging time, it's extremely fast. Just 10 minutes of charge allows great amount of trimming time. Mine is almost at the final stages though, doesn't work as good as it used to. I can't believe they are selling it now for 1999. I bought it for just 1399. I consider myself very lucky to get it at that price!

I am also using the same
Screenshot-2019-08-03-23-15-55-274-in-amazon-m-Shop-android-shopping.jpg

It's price always ups and down I can see

I think you got at cheapest price because It is wholesale price when you buy 5pcs. from udaan.

I think you got at cheapest price because It is wholesale price when you buy 5pcs. from udaan.
I did'nt buy actually I seen there this offer. One of my brother-in-law is seller of electronic goods and mobile spare parts that's why I knew it.

I am also using the same
Screenshot-2019-08-03-23-15-55-274-in-amazon-m-Shop-android-shopping.jpg

It's price always ups and down I can see
So after almost using For 4.5 years it's completely dead. Battery not charging at all. Motor is also not working .
Is this a good idea to go for repair or buying a new One is a good choice ?
Planning to buy a new one in this upcoming Republic Sale . What is the best model right now ?? Should I buy this one again or Mi will be a good choice ?

So after almost using For 4.5 years it's completely dead. Battery not charging at all. Motor is also not working .
Is this a good idea to go for repair or buying a new One is a good choice ?
Planning to buy a new one in this upcoming Republic Sale . What is the best model right now ?? Should I buy this one again or Mi will be a good choice ?
If you are a DIY kind of guy sure you should repair it.
There nothing much inside it. Change the Battery, it is easily available in the market from the shop where you get electronic spare parts. I am sure nothing has gone wrong with the DC motor inside, Just the brushes build a small gap after such time of use which can be corrected quite easily.
Don't go for the repair if the blades are not performing well or you are not DIY guy.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock