Ok. So today I've Tear down my QT4011

IMG-20200122-220411.jpg

IMG-20200122-220421.jpg

IMG-20200122-221237.jpg

IMG-20200122-222955.jpg
[/url]

Last edited:
That was one wise decision you made (y)
Just replace those batteries plus a little tweaking with the motor brushes and you are ready to rock 'n roll
The motor running for 1-2 sec and switching off automatically . (I've tested with old given batteries and with power supply ON ). Don't know why ? Maybe Motor doesn't getting proper voltage throughout running period. Starting current that was getting properly but not running properly.
And how much a pair of 750mah 1.2 battery will cost ?

The motor running for 1-2 sec and switching off automatically . (I've tested with old given batteries and with power supply ON ). Don't know why ? Maybe Motor doesn't getting proper voltage throughout running period. Starting current that was getting properly but not running properly.
And how much a pair of 750mah 1.2 battery will cost ?
The possible scenario I guess is that the barriers are gone flat(completely dead) and the circuit is designed such as it will not power the motor until the batteries hold some current.
You can try one thing though, in place of those rechargeable batteries try normal alkaline batteries(2x 1.5V in series) and see if the motor works.
P.S.: Do not put the trimmer on main power as long your are checking with normal batteries.
If it works well then you can purchase new rechargeable NiMH batteries that will cost(offline) between Rs 100-250/-(Maxium 300/- for a pair). P.S. : The mAh value can vary.
If the motor does not power on (through the circuit) with normal batteries then check the motor directly powering it with a single 1.5V normal battery. This way you will know where the fault is hiding.

Last edited:
Hello,
I had checked the motor directly with the battery, it is working fine. But, after putting the batteries into the PCB, the motor doesn't receive the power. There must be some problem with the PCB. Any help

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock