Good News Had a Trip to SriKalahasthi Temple (Andhra Pradesh)

Sai Jai

Reaction score
Hi Friends Yesterday I had a Trip to SriKalahasthi Temple (Andhra Pradesh) want to share my experience here with images and wordings so made this thread for Discussion

Entry Point of Andhra Pradesh

gloCafD.jpg

IVaLogj.jpg

SriKalahasthi Temple

Newly Constructing Raja Kopuram

NRM7MS8.jpg

lb6oVmi.jpg

I got Amazed by saw this New Raja Gopuram wow what a height it as if you see full gopuram for 2 mins. you'll feel Dizzy in day time .. i can't able to see more than 2 mins. in day light 🤩🤩

Present Raja Kopuram

iujECPq.jpg

Punith pushkarani theertham

gmypE6F.jpg

Zq1KA3F.jpg

Hill Temple in SriKalahasthi

xV5a8qg.jpg

Zoomed images

jOMuyOF.jpg

Some more Images will be share in Next post 😎

As I said earlier Andhra Pradesh people are very sweet to communicate they are very helpful and their hospitality is Top Notch really i loved it don't have heart to leave .. They didn't saw as the another state people 🤩🤩

Really i want to move to Nellore or SriKalahasthi or Tirupati if by God bless possible will buy a one guest house in future with the help of Darling too 🤝😎

Anadhaanam prasatham (lunch) by temple was top notch preparation was 100% hygienic taste is like TN prepration 🤩🤩 .. Rice is so super high class variaty rice using 😎 .. Still after almost 20 hrs. i didn't felt hungry till now really it's surprise for me never like before its due to blessings of Sri Kalahastheeswarar as well as water of SriKalahasthi .. yesterday night I ate little bit food not due of hungry won't sleep in empty stomach after visiting temple so took blessings of Sri Kalahastheeswarar Blessings as well as water of SriKalahasthi Om Namashivaya 🙏🙏

Water taste is top notch sweetness is uncomparable it's added more taste to food as a person from Chennai i would say proudly it's uncomparable to Nellore or SriKalahasthi water we have 4 litres of water still in my home to use 🤩🤩

Lot of Tamil language wordings inside temple it's quite awesome to see and can be learnble still i read some of it about history of the temple , kings who contribute for temple construction etc... 🤩😎

@Deepu Darling

Last edited:
jxH0NLV.jpg

Paid Prasatham (Laddu) ₹15

C8QuQYH.jpg

Sweet Gova 250gms ₹75

0qVIJzi.jpg

Really worth for the price & content wise here it costs ₹100 to ₹125 😎😎

The only disappointment I felt APSRTC bus fare bit high Chennai to SriKalahasthi is ₹155/ticket but in return we came in SETC it cost ₹130/ticket

Other than that trip was beautiful & excellent really enjoyed we planned 3 days trip to Andhra Pradesh by visiting Tirupathi as well as SriKalahasthi Temple in future 🙏🙏

PS: Mobile Phone or any video capturing gadget not allowed inside temple that's why all are no inside temple image captured only outside images captured

Thanks for Reading Bro's 🙏

Last edited:
Oh near to SriKalahasthi 🤔
Actually it's around 60km from Tirupati... There are several ancient Temples in around Tirupati like ThalaKona, Manga Puram, Kanipakam to name a few...

Rahu Ketu puja is a speciality here. One more uniqueness of this temple is that it opens for darshan even during Solar and Lunar eclipse whereas most of the temples in the country do not allow darshan during eclipse period.

Rahu Ketu puja is a speciality here.
Yup 😎
One more uniqueness of this temple is that it opens for darshan even during Solar and Lunar eclipse whereas most of the temples in the country do not allow darshan during eclipse period.
Wow this info new to me thanks bro 🤝
No, the temple under construction. Temple will reopen @vinayaka chavithi day. I know this info. because I am from kanipakam
Bro reopening This year vinayaka chavithi 🤔

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock