Breaking GTPL Hathway partners LCOs to sell cable TV, broadband as a bundle

• Thread starter Manu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4
  • Views: Views 1,302

Manu

Reaction score
MUMBAI: Cable TV and broadband player GTPL Hathway is partnering with local cable operators (LCOs) to increase its broadband penetration by bundling cable TV and broadband services for the customers.

The company is coming up with an attractive dual play offering for LCO partners to tap existing digital cable TV homes. The MSO wants to use the last mile connectivity of the LCO to increase its broadband footprint.
GTPL Hathway partners LCOs to sell cable TV, broadband as a bundle - TelevisionPost: Latest News, India’s Television, Cable, DTH, TRAI

Nice but hathway & GTPL believe me you're too late in this. In SD you guys are doing great but what about after that? In HD you just failed to grab attention. How can we believe in it that you'll do some gr8 stuff with new technique and experiment when you're not even providing basic 80-85 HD channels on Cable TV.

Nice but hathway & GTPL believe me you're too late in this. In SD you guys are doing great but what about after that? In HD you just failed to grab attention. How can we believe in it that you'll do some gr8 stuff with new technique and experiment when you're not even providing basic 80-85 HD channels on Cable TV.
Currently gtpl providing 64 HD CHANNELS

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock