Grey's anatomy is one of the best shows on tv

xierlwog

Reaction score
Grey's Anatomy DVD is one of the best shows on tv. If you don't watch you are missing out. It has great characters that you will love. I am so glad season two is coming on dvd. It was even better than season one. CSI Miami DVD The love story between Denny and Izzie will break your heart.Kudos to katherine Heigl and Jefferey Dean Morgan for their awesome performances. This dvd will be worth every penny you spent.
Gossip Girl DVD This show is wonderful! With a diverse cast in race, these actors are truly the most interesting characters on TV. They are all wonderful! T.R. Knight, Kate Walsh, Katherine Heigl, and Chandra Wilson seem to give the best performances every week! Family Guy DVD However, I've never seen an actress that can cry as well as Ellen Pompeo and no one has ever made bloody scrubs look so good since George Clooney as Patrick Dempsey. 24 Hours DVD Isaiah Washington and Sandra Oh give great performances as Burke and Cristina, the interracial couple who were made for each other! Justin Chambers makes the very unlikable Alex Karev seem likeable (especially in the second season finale where Justin made me ball!)!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock