Breaking Govt plans to introduce seatbelt alert for rear seat passengers, says Nitin Gadkari

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 1,007

hike

Solutions
Reaction score
Union minister Nitin Gadkari on Tuesday announced Centre's plan to introduce seatbelt alert for passengers on the rear seat, in a bid to enhance road safety measures.

The decision came after former chairman of Tata Sons Cyrus Mistry passed away in a road accident on Sunday on the National Highway in Maharashtra's Palghar district.

Govt should run a safe drive save life campaign like didi did in west bengal.

Govt should run a safe drive save life campaign like didi did in west bengal.
showed improvement in WB after this? Even Rajasthan Govt run campaign road safety week in which two wheeler are not fined but sent back to wear helmet and come back.

showed improvement in WB after this? Even Rajasthan Govt run campaign road safety week in which two wheeler are not fined but sent back to wear helmet and come back.
Yes . Definitely. The number of Road accident has reduced drastically. Govt running this campaign from 2016 , and after 6 years we can say it has impact on common people.
On the other hand street traffic police has been very tough for those who dont wear helmet and shoes during bike ride. Some time they also did Gandhigiri by giving free basic helmet or Red Rose for those who intentionally break traffic rules.

Yes, there was improvement in West Bengal. In Rajasthan also they when pillon rider is not wearing helmet.

Some time they also did Gandhigiri by giving free basic helmet or Red Rose for those who intentionally break traffic rules.
I also wonder the same why don't state govt give free helmet with chalan?

I also wonder the same why don't state govt give free helmet with chalan?
Than police would have to unnecessarily stock up helmets. This is not something cheap like mask.

Than police would have to unnecessarily stock up helmets. This is not something cheap like mask.
Stock up? Bro Police will went out of stock if govt give them target for that.

Stock up? Bro Police will went out of stock if govt give them target for that.
I disagree. Most people would be cautious if they are made to buy a helmet along with paying the fine.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock