Google Play Music Subscription

• Thread starter Thread starter Sarkar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 16
  • Views Views: Views 1,937

Sarkar

Reaction score
Listen to music in a number of different languages, from Hindi to English, Tamil to Malayalam or Kannada.  Upload up to 50,000 of your own songs, and access them from any device with your Google Account. Or try a subscription to unlock everything: offline listening and on-demand access to our full catalogue of over 40 million local and international hits. Sign up now and get a free trial on Android, iOS or the web. 

A discounted subscription offer of 89 INR per month if you sign up within the first 45 days.

Official Google India Blog

Such pay model will not work in India as most people can easily access any pirated websites

santosh said:
Such pay model will not work in India as most people can easily access any pirated websites

I dont think so... Im 25 years old now. I have never bought any music cds or albums in 25 years ... After Jio’s entry, airtel offered Wynk Music for free... I used it for few days along with my pirated songs... After some time, I cannot listen pirated songs as the quality was very bad compared to Wynk HD songs... Now stopped listening pirated songs... Im ready to pay 99 for Wynk... It has good collection... Esp English songs... It has even the covers songs, Songs from The Voice... Now think about Google...

Last edited by a moderator:
santosh said:

Soon govt along with Google, Microsoft will ensure that you cannot access those sites

Yes. Absoultely, agreed with thisisjagan and Sarkar bros.

Sarkar will put a full stop in piracy! ;)

thisisjagan said:
I dont think so... Im 25 years old now. I have never bought any music cds or albums in 25 years ... After Jio’s entry, airtel offered Wynk Music for free... I used it for few days along with my pirated songs... After some time, I cannot listen pirated songs as the quality was very bad compared to Wynk HD songs... Now stopped listening pirated songs... Im ready to pay 99 for Wynk... It has good collection... Esp English songs... It has even the covers songs, Songs from The Voice... Now think about Google...

You don't have to pay for wynk separately as it's coming bundled with every data pack recharge you do.. like 249 ish etc

santosh said:

the crackdown on the piracy sites has been hugely successful.. ISPs are blocking those sites effectively. But, given the fact that these days most phones come with small amount of memory or u get hybrid sim slot wala phone, then it's not easy to bave some songs stored.
Plus yoi cannot carry millions of songs in one phone.

Also, given that​ saavn, Gaana offer 999 per year plans, ot shudnt be a prob for any user imo..

Then comes the logic.. See the artists and composers are putting lot of effort into each track they make. Plus, these companies have infrastructure in place go provide you with all this music and if you still crib to pay up, then it's a lot difficult for them to continue

Google Play Music got updated v7.7.4721-1 ..

Before update

a77a63262cac6195dc6ddc7cff253e9e.jpg

After Update

736a3a015b9e8c371ebd0cdee251c2e1.jpg

fea5d174effcce2b5f65e3417481c833.jpg

New Version Description

8272b9178ef4629d28b4bbf57684b9da.jpg

5729fbd72143b5f73bccfe6ecbd28c2e.jpg

7abe29f34e38fa155dba000a6a11b1e6.jpg

64072267b1dee223bd02f5584ee34c3c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom