Google Pixel - News & Updates

• Thread starter Sarkar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 79
  • Views: Views 9,133
This is the difference between Apple and others. Apple never ditches customers like this who spent huge amounts on their device.

ilikered said:
This is the difference between Apple and others. Apple never ditches customers like this who spent huge amounts on their device.

Apple also discontinues older models from getting iOS updates, just that it supports devices usually for 36 months with updates as compared to 18 months with Google.

esmoteric said:
Apple also discontinues older models from getting iOS updates, just that it supports devices usually for 36 months with updates as compared to 18 months with Google.

That is big difference. Isn't it bro? They should not ditch the current device this soon because new version of it coming. Being a new sub brand, they should try every possible ways to make their customers happy.

Last edited:
Sarkar said:
Moral of the story : Never spend too much

Spend too much. Don't keep the device for too long. :p :lol :D

So wrong Decision by me to buy Pixel instead of iphone 7,
Chalo koi ni 1 saal hai,
Tab tak to pixel ko ghis doonga main.

Gssran said:
So wrong Decision by me to buy Pixel instead of iphone 7,
Chalo koi ni 1 saal hai,
Tab tak to pixel ko ghis doonga main.

Bhai next Samsung try karna. Galaxy S9 would have been come by next year. :shy   ;)

For this Mi Xiaomi is good. Low budget phones and provides updates to every device holder

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock