• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3
  • Views: Views 608

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Google’s efforts to bring video chats to your living room are extending beyond Meet support on Chromecast and smart displays like the Nest Hub Max.

The company is planning to roll out Google Duo on Android TV as a beta feature in the “coming weeks.” You’ll need either a built-in camera or a USB camera to start chatting, but it will support both standard and group conversations.

Google Duo video calls are coming to Android TV

How many using duo in India I think it must be minimum as far as I seen many are using Skype in mobile

How many using duo in India I think it must be minimum as far as I seen many are using Skype in mobile
Thanks to Jio's calling issue. I was one of the early users. Made many of my friends and relatives to use it. After a year or so they did agressive campaign and started rewarding new users. But it seems to failed because of Whatsapp who was offering everything from media sharing, voice messages to video calls over one skilled pony Duo.

To get started, you‘ll need to have a Google account, update to the latest version of Chrome and ensure that your Chromecast device has the latest firmware installed. Google Cast functionality is available for all Meet users, and casting works on Chromecast, TVs with built-in Chromecasts and Nest displays.

The big screen isn’t just for work meetings, though: We also want to make video calling your friends and family better, too. In an effort to bring the video calling experience to more parts of your home, Google Duo is rolling out a Beta on Android TV in the coming weeks. With Google Duo, you can initiate one-on-one and group calls from your TV, and if your TV doesn't have a camera built-in, you can simply plug in a USB camera.

Make your Google Meet and Duo calls better—and bigger

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock