• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 860

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
PS Chrome sucks as well. It forces news feed which I really hate.
I wish they at least show relevant articles according to my browsing patterns, but they don't. What they serve instead is only UK/US based articles. Whereas i browse Indian sites mostly.

CjGb8K1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: iDJ
If not wrong, one can't even swipe right and refresh the feed in Chrome now after new update.

I wish they at least show relevant articles according to my browsing patterns, but they don't. What they serve instead is only UK/US based articles. Whereas i browse Indian sites mostly.

CjGb8K1.jpg
Microsoft Edge has amazing personalisation feature here.

If not wrong, one can't even swipe right and refresh the feed in Chrome now after new update.
Swipe to dismiss cards feature gone. They are going downhill. :confused:

CjGb8K1.jpg
I'm happy with Chrome, it shows me articles according to my taste, even I got DDF & other Technology site's articles too!

I'm happy with Chrome, it shows me articles according to my taste, even I got DDF & other Technology site's articles too!
I used to get Indian content too, but only earlier. Suddenly it become foreign based content only.

Are you logged in using your Google account?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock