• Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1
  • Views: Views 562

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
imobile_iq_II.jpg

Google, soon after expanding its Android One initiative in India with theLava Pixel V1, on Monday introduced the operating system in Thailand with the i-mobile iQ II handset. The smartphone is priced at THB 4,444 and can be purchased directly from i-mobilephone website.

The dual-SIM i-mobile iQ II features a 5-inch HD (720x1280 pixels) resolution display and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor, clubbed with Adreno 306 GPU and 1GB RAM. The handset features an 8-megapixel autofocus rear camera with BSI sensor, LED flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. Users would have the option to choose between a 16GB inbuilt storage or a larger, 32GB storage variant.

(Also see:  Android One Initiative Reaches Pakistan With QMobile A1 Smartphone)

The i-mobile iQ II is backed by a 2500mAh battery, which is rated to deliver up to 200 hours of standby time and 8 hours of talk time. Measuring 140.5x69.75x9.3mm, the Android One-powered smartphone weighs 134 grams.

Google recently also made its Android One OS reach countries like Pakistan and Myanmar via the smartphones - Qmobile A1 and Cherry Mobile One. The smartphones basically feature the same set of specifications - 4.5-inch display, 1.3GHz quad-core processor, 1GB RAM, 8GB of inbuilt storage expandable via microSD card (up to 32GB), 5-megapixel rear camera, 2-megapixel front-facing camera and a 1700mAh battery.

Google Brings Android One to Thailand With i-mobile iQ II | NDTV Gadgets

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock