Seeking Help Going to Mumbai. Need itinerary help

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Reaction score
Going to mumbai for office work next month and staying there 5th nov to 12nov.
5 nov our train will reach CSMT at 8:15am(Howrah duranta)
6th nov sunday . Full day available to roam around.
7-12th nov upto 6pm will be busy at office. After that free to roam.
Can Anyone guide me to plan my trip so that I can cover atleast (Gateway of India, elephanta caves, Asiatic Society, sidhivinayak temple, mahalaxmi mandir, hazi ali darga, juhu beach) in short possible way.

If 5th is also a free day then preferably use it to cover things that you would prefer to see in daylight, Elephanta caves is an entire day trip since you take an hour to go and come back by ferry and then the climb up to the caves so that would need to either be on 5th or 6th depending on your schedule.
Gateway of India can be clubbed with Elephanta since that's where the ferry departs from. Asiatic society is just a library with greek style architecture and big stairs which you can see from the outside even post sundown since it is well lit so one of the weekdays post work.
Mahalaxmi temple and Haji Ali dargah can be done on the same evening since both are close to each other you can go after office work.
Juhu beach is in a complete different part of the city and would need to be done separately on some evening. If you are staying in South Mumbai then Girgaum Chowpatty is a better option for you and you can combine that with Marine drive (queens necklace) and hanging garden.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock