General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,500
  • Views Views: Views 368,195
dd8ac2c169c660315d0aea76d828fad6.jpg

07217ef290abdd4b532ec9042cc888ec.jpg

So to get 2 gb per day from 16th April for next 3 months, i should recharge with 499. Right bros?

But I don't understand why are they saying​ that those who do FIRST RECHARGE of 303 & above will get Summer surprise offer.
At the same time they say, if you have recharged 149 then do 303 to get complimentary 3 months.
Aren't the statements contradictory?
Still waiting for TnC on Jio.com

Prathamesh said:
But I don't understand why are they saying​ that those who do FIRST RECHARGE of 303 & above will get Summer surprise offer.
At the same time they say, if you have recharged 149 then do 303 to get complimentary 3 months.
Aren't the statements contradictory?
Still waiting for TnC on Jio.com
I don't know why you're not understanding the simple thing bro that if you have recharged with 149 before with 99 then, you have to recharge with 303 to enjoy Summer Surprise Offer.
And, there after when ur offer will end you'll get the benefit of 149 recharge.

hike said:
I don't know why you're not understanding the simple thing bro that if you have recharged with 149 before with 99 then, you have to recharge with 303 to enjoy Summer Surprise Offer.
And, there after when ur offer will end you'll get the benefit of 149 recharge.

Because they are saying those who have done their "FIRST RECHARGE" of 303 or above will get the offer.
But my FIRST RECHARGE is of 149.
Understood?
Till they give in writing on their website, we can't be sure. It has happened before many times that CC gave wrong info. So, it is better to wait till they upload full TnC on jio.com

Prathamesh said:
Because they are saying those who have done their "FIRST RECHARGE" of 303 or above will get the offer.
But my FIRST RECHARGE is of 149.
Understood?
Till they give in writing on their website, we can't be sure. It has happened before many times that CC gave wrong info. So, it is better to wait till they upload full TnC on jio.com
I agree, we better wait for the tnc on their website. After all, we have time till 15th.

Back
Top Bottom