General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,500
  • Views Views: Views 368,192
Reliance Jio is close to reaching 50 million paid users

We live in present bro not in future, Jio promised 1 lakh hotspot back in September 2016, till now not even 10k has been rolled out and that's why they are forced to remove WiFi data from packs. So making promises is far easier than actually delivering it [emoji19]

RE: Reliance Jio is close to reaching 50 million paid users

Sarkar said:
We live in present bro not in future, Jio promised 1 lakh hotspot back in September 2016, till now not even 10k has been rolled out and that's why they are forced to remove WiFi data from packs. So making promises is far easier than actually delivering it [emoji19]

What was the time line given? Also, I am unable to find such a promise.

They are here to disrupt & have invested a lot, they won't falter in their network coverage. Let's see.

RE: Decided to stay in Jio ..

ilikered said:
Promo code works even on Paytm balance bro!
But bro while recharge I was using paytm balance but they didn't ask any promo code while click proceed to recharge it's straight away recharged :(:(:s ..

Gobinaath said:
But bro while recharge I was using paytm balance but they didn't ask any promo code while click proceed to recharge it's straight away recharged :(:(:s ..

You have to Uncheck "Fast Forward" option to add promo code.

Prathamesh said:
You have to Uncheck "Fast Forward" option to add promo code.

Thanks bro then how to add paytm balance while we unchecked fast.forward option means :huh .. Then it directly redirects me into card section :s

Gobinaath said:
Thanks bro then how to add paytm balance while we unchecked fast.forward option means :huh .. Then it directly redirects me into card section :s

If you have wallet balance, it will automatically show amount deducted from wallet at top.

Prathamesh said:
If you have wallet balance, it will automatically show amount deducted from wallet at top.

Then my bad time :( ..

Thanks never done tx-ns in paytm .. Used airtel money & free charge only for tx-ns ;) ..

i have tried to recharge with 303 money deducted from bank but recharge failed i used jiomoney app

Decided to stay in Jio ..

Even I tried with 149 recharge via Paytm. Money deducted and it's waiting for operator confirmation. Not sure, looks like some issue with Jio!

Back
Top Bottom