General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,500
  • Views Views: Views 368,176
RE: All Local & STD Voice calls , Roaming, 1GB/day Free @ 303/m | Jio Prime Membership ..

2-5am data is unlimited on Jio. Yes, no fup cap. Truly unlimited.

RE: All Local & STD Voice calls , Roaming, 1GB/day Free @ 303/m | Jio Prime Membership ..

Gobinaath said:
@Jagan thambi :) ..

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170315/3c2f9874ab110404a8684d67583f8606.jpg

Here Comes :)..

298bece2ffde55a6b438c72ae56572f5.jpg

Bapun Raz said:
2-5am data is unlimited on Jio. Yes, no fup cap. Truly unlimited.
I think jio removed that according to their FAQ

It is valid till 31st march as per faq. From 1st april if you are prime member then also you can't get the unlimited night data is what i see mentioned.

Today I recharged with 99 and got cash back 20 through mobikwik. Now I'm jio prime member

RE: Recharged my number with Jio prime 499

karan_hdl said:
I don't think JIO can sustain on this Freebie mode for a long time and after one year some Healthy Price increase will be there and that might be in a very hidden way and Users who gets Used to this huge Volume of Data going to be negatively affected in terms of Paying more after a year.So its good to be very Calculative & tread cautiously with JIO.
We can use it as long as we like. If we feel anytime that we aren't getting what we pay, there's always an option to port. So that's not at all an issue. However, if Jio starts charging more, the other operators will follow the suit and ultimately customers will lose.

4040sm said:
Today I recharged with 99 and got cash back 20 through mobikwik. Now I'm jio prime member

mobikwik fooled you, you won;t be able to use that 20 in a go. It won;t finish even after 10 txns.

Now getting same offer 1 GB per day in airtel too :) But will take prime membership of Jio because Airtel or idea can change anything in anytime. Might they'll not provide 1 GB per day after 31st March

BSNL also entered in the war :http://gadgets.ndtv.com/telecom/news/reliance-jio-effect-bsnl-offers-2gb-data-per-day-unlimited-calls-at-rs-339-1670308?pfrom=home-trending

Back
Top Bottom