General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,500
  • Views Views: Views 368,176
RE: All Local & STD Voice calls , Roaming, 1GB/day Free @ 303/m | Jio Prime Membership ..

karan7 said:
Plz anyone reply
I want to recharge with idea on 1 april they are giving me 14 gb in 145 rs .....i already join jio pime anybody plz help me if i recharged jio after 28 days means if i recharge jio on 29 april with 303 rs my jio prime cancelled or not if i cant recharge in 28 days
Bro, as per terms of jio, if u don't recharge, your number will be terminated within 90 days.
So, it's risky. Do one thing, call cc and confirm.
Else, just recharge with 149 for month of april and then do the 303 recharge after 28 days.

RE: All Local & STD Voice calls , Roaming, 1GB/day Free @ 303/m | Jio Prime Membership ..

You can recharge anytime during next financial year. Prime is valid for 1 whole year ; you can get the same benefit whenever you recharge within that year (April 17 - March 18).

Ritesh said:
Bro, as per terms of jio, if u don't recharge, your number will be terminated within 90 days.
So, it's risky. Do one thing, call cc and confirm.
Else, just recharge with 149 for month of april and then do the 303 recharge after 28 days.
90 days rule is from TRAI and not specific to jio only. Other operator too deactivate sim for no usage of sim for 90 days.

One thing we can do is to keep balance above ₹20 then Rs 20 will be deducted as number retention fee according to TRAI rule.

RE: Recharged my number with Jio prime 499

Today i made another 11 recharges of 499 to my number at Reliance Digital Stores at Vellore.
So my number is converted into 12 x 28 days of 499 pack
672 GB of 4G Data ( 336 Days x 2 GB/day)
additional benefit of 120GB ( 12 x 10 GB/ 28 days)
Total Recharge value 5489/-
Rs.200 discount.
Rs.5289/-
photo uploading websites

sivakumar79 said:
Today i made another 11 recharges of 499 to my number at Reliance Digital Stores at Vellore.
So my number is converted into 12 x 28 days of 499 pack
672 GB of 4G Data ( 336 Days x 2 GB/day)
additional benefit of 120GB ( 12 x 10 GB/ 28 days)
Total Recharge value 5489/-
Rs.200 discount.
Rs.5289/-

That's the smartest way to save money. How much AVoId will charge for this 120 GB which Jio is giving for free?Anybody has a Guess ? :lol

I don't think JIO can sustain on this Freebie mode for a long time and after one year some Healthy Price increase will be there and that might be in a very hidden way and Users who gets Used to this huge Volume of Data going to be negatively affected in terms of Paying more after a year.So its good to be very Calculative & tread cautiously with JIO.

IMG_20170315_171213.jpg

All Local & STD Voice calls , Roaming, 1GB/day Free @ 303/m | Jio Prime Membership ..

Compare offer on Mobikwik and PayTM
45e7acfb39827d01d768e48918345e26.jpg

karan_hdl said:
I don't think JIO can sustain on this Freebie mode for a long time and after one year some Healthy Price increase will be there and that might be in a very hidden way and Users who gets Used to this huge Volume of Data going to be negatively affected in terms of Paying more after a year.So its good to be very Calculative & tread cautiously with JIO.

Same is what i feel. That said i didn't recharged for jio pack yet except prime membership. If i feel satisfied with current provider then i won't be moving to jio.

Jio has did one good thing by coming to market - made everyone volte smartphone user, by giving freebies..

Back
Top Bottom