General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3,480
  • Views: Views 360,408
₹399 plan is much more cheaper. Everyone have many ₹50 voucher. So it's ₹349/84 days = ₹4.15/day. If wallet (Phonepe/Paytm) offers added, it's more cheaper.
In ₹1699/365 days plan, you can use only one ₹50 voucher. So it's ₹1649/365 days = ₹4.52/day, that's ₹0.37/day higher or ₹135 more for a year.
Based on how unstable these telecom company's network is nowadays. Doing a long term recharge could be a big mistake.
Both of you said right and notable things.
For existing customers with vouchers 399 plan is good. We have to think about a long term recharge in jio since their data speed is reducing tremendously.

Last edited:
Yes, I agree and also this way they are selling at less price from the market and no one can complain.
They can afford to give even below price bcoz there network is all ip which is less cost expenditure and its 5g,6g so on ready network with just some upgrade and same case with airtel is also matching its price when they have also started volte service but they also have expenditure for 2g and 3g and vodafone will start to match this price once they become pan india volte network (like no fup on voice call).

Last edited:
IMG-20181027-WA0000.jpg

Last three days I lost net deta without using

I have 30 vouchers (rs. 50 each) on my Jio account. How can I use them? At the time of each recharging, 1 voucher is used. But remaining others voucher how can I use shortly?

@DreamFan Buy Rs.101 6 GB addon data you will get at Rs.51 effectively after Rs.50 discount applied.

Another way is too costly do multiple recharges immediately and I think you can do unlimited number of Plan recharges immediately but if you do for example 30 above 300 recharges you need to shed 10k to 15 K instantly.

Last edited:
I have 30 vouchers (rs. 50 each) on my Jio account. How can I use them? At the time of each recharging, 1 voucher is used. But remaining others voucher how can I use shortly?
Nothing to do. I have also 30 vouchers.

@DreamFan Buy Rs.101 6 GB addon data you will get at Rs.51 effectively after Rs.50 discount applied.

Another way is too costly do multiple recharges immediately and I think you can do unlimited number of Plan recharges immediately but if you do for example 30 above 300 recharges you need to shed 10k to 15 K instantly.
Buying Data addon is best way than plans.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock