General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,500
  • Views Views: Views 368,180
Few people around me are saying that the new customer who subscribed to JioPrime membership after 31 March'17 will get more days as complete 1 year. Like if you have recharged on 5th April'17 you will get 365 days and next recharge date will be 4th April'18 365 days not 31 March last date for them.

If Not Extended/Removed/Renewed Jio Prime Membership till 31st Midnight then we may Unable to Use Jio Services
Oh come-on bro they are present over there to help us may be they have something more interesting for us. That's why no news website is allowed to disclose that.

Oh come-on bro they are present over there to help us may be they have something more interesting for us. That's why no news website is allowed to disclose that.
I know bro
We will never face any problem for this regard
This is reply only to Gobi bro's question

If Not Extended/Removed/Renewed Jio Prime Membership till 31st Midnight then we may Unable to Use Jio Services
I don't think so bro Jio prime issue only for users those who recharging monthly plan on April 1st. So as long as users have active plan in Account or Queue plans in account means as they already promised free Jio services while recharge. So no disconnection of Jio App services as long as active plan there means imo let's see ;)

Back
Top Bottom