General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,500
  • Views Views: Views 368,194
@Gobinaath Bro, I don't think so. Even if it is not connected to jiofi or internet it asks for the permission.
I checked "don't ask". It says permission required and gives two option "go to settings" or "cancel" option.
If I allow that permission jiomags works perfectly. but still why it needs that permission

@Gobinaath Bro, I don't think so. Even if it is not connected to jiofi or internet it asks for the permission.
I checked "don't ask". It says permission required and gives two option "go to settings" or "cancel" option.
If I allow that permission jiomags works perfectly. but still why it needs that permission

Oh no idea bro

The issue i faced was solved once I checked don't ask

But seems here different u have to contact nodal bro coz its privacy issue to handling ur phone calls

Does the app need to send any otp?

In New Year 2018 , Jio may launch brand new Online Shopping Medium like Amazon , Flipkart...

That may be Revamp of AJio or it may be new one ;);)

#Fingercross (y)(y)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom