General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,500
  • Views Views: Views 368,206
Hello Guys,

I recently bought JioFi, in exchange for Idea 3G dongle. The dealer said that there are two options for exchange,

Option 1:

I would get rs 1000 off on the Rs 2000 JioFi and 5 e-vouchers of Rs 201 that i can use during future recharges

Option 2:

I pay Rs 2000 for JioFi and in return get 10 e-vouchers if Rs 201 that i can use during future recharges

I chose the Option 2

The dealer said that i need to check My Jio App, and i will get the vouchers there. Its been 2 weeks and i have not yet got the vouchers. I called 198 and they said it will come in the My Jio App.

Pls can you guys help

Yes, currently i am on Rs 309 DDD offer. I payed Rs 99 extra for Prime membership.

So i will get my vouchers after my 3 months of DDD gets over ??? and every month i will get the vouchers as its for 10 months ??? where will i get it My jio APP ???

Yes, currently i am on Rs 309 DDD offer. I payed Rs 99 extra for Prime membership.

So i will get my vouchers after my 3 months of DDD gets over ??? and every month i will get the vouchers as its for 10 months ??? where will i get it My jio APP ???

CC is saying that we will get 201 voucher when we will recharge 309 or more after DDD expiry. So to get 5 free voucher we need to recharge 5 times i.e. one voucher free with each recharge.

We can also recharge now to get those 5 free voucher, in this case we have to recharge 5 times now and all these 5 plans will be in Queue one after another.

Currently if we see the conditions of India, the market and economy both are in bad conditions.
Upon that the China do our economy very poor daily.
From last 1 year China control our economy 60-80%. Because from last year top 1 reliance industries rollout its new company Jio. On behind that China make the full business in India. Jio fi devices,:phone: lyf mobile manufacturer are seated into China.( made in China tag on that devices). From last year Jio covered all telecom business. It means that China make:hs business under reliance industry.
:gang:gang:gang
What do you think brother's?
Can we support him

Currently if we see the conditions of India, the market and economy both are in bad conditions.
Upon that the China do our economy very poor daily.
From last 1 year China control our economy 60-80%. Because from last year top 1 reliance industries rollout its new company Jio. On behind that China make the full business in India. Jio fi devices,:phone: lyf mobile manufacturer are seated into China.( made in China tag on that devices). From last year Jio covered all telecom business. It means that China make:hs business under reliance industry.
:gang:gang:gang
What do you think brother's?
Can we support him
It's your choice whether to buy JioFi or Lyf mobiles. You can buy other brands which make in India. But the network company is Indian, people working in the company are Indians, they are going to pay tax in India, not going take money out of India, etc.
Btw you are surrounded by Chinese items, will you burn them? You might not even know that xyz is made in China.
After all it is your choice, what to buy & whom to support. China is in no way dependent on India.
Stats for you: List of the largest trading partners of China - Wikipedia

My validity is expire on tomorrow,but today morning onwards getting 0.20 to 0.30 mbps speed,before i'm getting 8 to 15mbps speed

My validity was to expire 7 AM today however Now my validity is increased to August 16 :confused

I tried recharging yesterday but couldn't do so

My validity was to expire 7 AM today however Now my validity is increased to August 16 :confused

I tried recharging yesterday but couldn't do so
Your real paid plan started today itself with 5gb extra if you are prime plus you recharge with 303 this is your paid plan active after 3month summer plan over

Back
Top Bottom