Discussion General Cricket Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter iSK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,331
  • Views Views: Views 325,558
Moeen Ali has announced his retirement from the international Cricket.
Moeen made his white-ball debut for England on their 2014 tour of West Indies and went on to play 138 ODIs and 92 T20Is for the country in his 10-year career. When Sri Lanka visited England later that year, Moeen made his Test debut at the Lord's, and represented England in 68 overall. He finishes with 6678 runs, including eight centuries and 28 fifties, and 366 wickets for England across the three formats.

Parthiv Patel is the only captain in the Indian domestic circuit to be on the winning side during the final of inter-state competitions in all three formats - Ranji trophy (2016-17), Vijay Hazare (2015-16) & SMAT (2012-13). He also won the Irani & Deodhar trophy as captain.

Most runs in Test cricket
15921 - Sachin Tendulkar
13378 - Ricky Ponting
13289 - Jacques Kallis
13288 - Rahul Dravid
12472 - Alastair Cook
12402* - Joe Root
12400 - Kumar Sangakkara

Sri Lanka has an excellent chance of winning this match and reviving their test team. Last tour of England for Mathews, Chandimal, and maybe Karunaratne. Test cricket needs Sri Lanka to win this one.

Sri Lanka has an excellent chance of winning this match and reviving their test team. Last tour of England for Mathews, Chandimal, and maybe Karunaratne. Test cricket needs Sri Lanka to win this one.
Now Pakistan will pay for it 😉

Sri Lanka under sanath Jayasuriya
Win series against india in odi now win against England in an away test

Last edited:
Now Pakistan will pay for it 😉

Sri Lanka under sanath Jayasuriya
Win series against india in odi now draw series against England in away test
I see everyone will score from top five from England in Pakistan unless and until someone new comes up from Pakistan bowling talent. I want Sameen Gul to be in squad. Let's see. Also, depends on Khurram Shehzad. His reverse swing was lethal. I hope Dahani comes in contention too. Joe Root will reach 40-42 centuries by the end of next year.

Back
Top Bottom