Discussion General Cricket Discussions Thread

• Thread starter iSK
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4,231
  • Views: Views 315,357
Nathan Ellis has taken 15 wickets from 5 T20I games and only concedes 6.4 runs per over! Pretty impressive start to his career 🤯
kezVA4i.jpg

Australian pujara Henry hunt

dba7rRf.jpg
That's why I rated him highly. David Warner hardly scored runs in test cricket since 2018. Usman Khawaja is more than. 35. Marcus Harris and Joe Burns are not good as well. This is good batsman at the top of the order along with Puckovski. Also Teague Wayllie good at three. After Smith's retirement(which I think will come so soon), Marnus Labuschange can go to number 4. Fifth sixth doesn't matter. Gilkes is good keeper after Neville.

Fifth sixth
Cam green can fill that place ya gilkes is a good player Australia just lack a out an out attacking batsman like pant, bairstow, earlier haddin do that job let's see I think Josh inglish can do that job or McDermott ( although I not know much about his test form)

Cam green can fill that place ya gilkes is a good player Australia just lack a out an out attacking batsman like pant, bairstow, earlier haddin do that job let's see I think Josh inglish can do that job or McDermott ( although I not know much about his test form)
Bairstow is not keeper anymore. Its Foakes. Due to England's poor strategy, they have lost against poor aussies, South Africans and Pakistan as well. England should have won series against these people under root. But that didn't happen. Cutting and chopping doesn't make sense. After Cook, so many openers have tried. They have not stayed with one. Now lees is dropped from Jennings for Pakistan tour. Crawley and Pope are more of suited for number 3. But they wanted to invest in Pope and that's why made Crawley as a opener. He isn't suited for that position. They have good amount of bowlers to rotate. Broad and Anderson should play together in England itself. Now they have found gem in Robinson. They should use him wisely. I am sure Stokes will use him in a proper manner. Potts, Mahmood should be in the squad for next Ashes.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock