won comfortably last week at Galle.

Sources in the Pakistan Cricket Board said that
doctors have advised Sohail at least two weeks
of rest to recover from the injury but the
selectors are yet to decide whether to call him
back or retain him for the ODI series in Sri
Lanka.

Read More Here

Thread title is now updated as per some members request nd its now dedicated only to cricket :k:):tup

If my captain asks me to die on the field, I’ll do it: R Ashwin :huh:sp:d:lol
ashwinapl.jpg

Ashwin said he would not want to blame just one department -- batting or bowling -- for the failure of the entire team.

Ravichandran Ashwin has said that the team is standing strongly behind beleaguered skipper MS Dhoni and there is no change in the dressing room atmosphere despite the visitors losing their first-ever ODI series to Bangladesh.

India lost the first two ODIs of the ongoing three-match series to allow Bangladesh take an unassailable 2-0 lead and captain Dhoni received a lot of flak.

“If you don’t go behind your leader (now) then when will you? So as far as I am concerned it’s like an army, if you don’t go behind your leader then you are definitely going to get shot.

Virender Sehwag plans to quit Delhi; Jaffer moves to Vidarbha
prv_b38c3_1435061551.jpg

India's domestic circuit is set to see some high profile names switching teams before the new domestic season. Virender Sehwag is considering a switch from Delhi, according to reports.

Mumbai's Wasim Jaffer, the highest run-getter in Ranji history, will join Vidarbha after 19 years with Mumbai.

SarfaRaZ said:
Ashwin said he would not want to blame just one department -- batting or bowling -- for the failure of the entire team.

Ravichandran Ashwin has said that the team is standing strongly behind beleaguered skipper MS Dhoni and there is no change in the dressing room atmosphere despite the visitors losing their first-ever ODI series to Bangladesh.

India lost the first two ODIs of the ongoing three-match series to allow Bangladesh take an unassailable 2-0 lead and captain Dhoni received a lot of flak.

“If you don’t go behind your leader (now) then when will you? So as far as I am concerned it’s like an army, if you don’t go behind your leader then you are definitely going to get shot.

Well said. Ups and downs are a part of life. Pakistan lost all matches while visiting Bangladesh.
The main reason is that Indians are not used too this situation and has not seen these bowlers often. I can assure that this is not going to happen again in nearby future. Indians will bounce back soon. But Team india should require some rest in-between the series and also should arrange IPL in such a manner that Overdose of cricket wont spoil the beautiful game.

Injured Haris Sohail ruled out of Sri Lanka tour

Pakistan batsman Haris Sohail sustained a knee injury during practice, putting his participation in the one-day series against Sri Lanka that follows the Tests, in doubt.

The 26-year-old is yet to play a Test but has
been a regular part of the ODI squad since
2013. He has hit seven fifties in 22 games and
has a healthy average of 43.

"Sohail is suffering from a tendon injury in his
left knee sustained in a fielding practice session
on June 19 in Galle, and he will be returning
back tonight to undergo rehabilitation," the
Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) said in a statement.

No replacement has been named.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock