Gehraiyaan | Ananya Pandey, Deepika Padukone, Siddhant Chaturvedi | Prime Video | 11th February 2022

Any one here who seen this movie, please review it. I seen worst of worst reviews on Twitter. So I want genuine review from our members.
Yes bro seen it . I would say , it was good but it actually depends on a person's taste . The subject of this movie is quite class appealing so If u liked Movies like Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara , Yeh Jawaani etc then you might like it . Otherwise you will feel it boring

Yes bro seen it . I would say , it was good but it actually depends on a person's taste . The subject of this movie is quite class appealing so If u liked Movies like Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara , Yeh Jawaani etc then you might like it . Otherwise you will feel it boring
What if I like watching men dancing in short lungi who goes visiting desi bars to find easy women in movies? Will I like it? 🤔😂

What if I like watching men dancing in short lungi who goes visiting desi bars to find easy women in movies? Will I like it? 🤔😂
Then I think you will do this to the director 🤭

bitch slap slapping GIF

This movie was lapped up by the reviewer Anna Vetticad on Firstpost, who always brings a feminist angle into her reviews. She gave it 4 stars out of 5 and had given a similar rating to Kapoor and Sons as well. Other than her, most Indians are not going to understand the kind of message this film is trying to give, since most of us cannot relate to these luxurious settings and subtle messages.

Also, how dare you pair Ananya Panday, 23, with Deepika Padukone, 36, and expect them to act the same age?

Woman accidentally killing and covering it up
. Where have we seen this before?

Last edited:
Trailer did no justice to the movie. After watching it only realised that it's a psychological thriller based on trauma and human behaviour. It's not actually a movie about relationships or cheating. The movie felt realistic. Liked the movie until the last scene. That portion was totally not needed. Maybe they are trying to milk a sequel out of thin air like South movies does nowadays. And I don't get why 15 minutes was given to the credits at the end.

Rating it 4 out of 5 stars. It's was decent watch. It never got boring. It keeps you engaging till the end.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock