• Thread starter Thread starter M.J.Sadiq
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 15
  • Views Views: Views 1,352

M.J.Sadiq

M Jahabar Sadiq
Reaction score
Guys,

It is mentioned in the specs that the external memory can be expanded till 32GB. My phone's internal storage capacity is 16 GB.

Now a confusion for me.

Whether "expandable up to 32 GB" is including the internal storage of 16 GB or we can directly attach a 32 GB SD card?

Can any of you confirm on this?

No, it means you can attach micro sd card upto 32GB. Its not included the phone internal storage. I had tried it already in my S2..

u can attach a 32 GB SD card... :k

Sanjeev said:
But when did they started providing 16 gb internal storage in s2

I purchased S2 on October 2012 and it was 16 GB only. My colleague purchased this Jan 2014 and it was S2 Plus with 8GB only.

Re: RE: Galaxy S II External SD Card Limit

Sadiq said:
I purchased S2 on October 2012 and it was 16 GB only. My colleague purchased this Jan 2014 and it was S2 Plus with 8GB only.

I purchased it on 2011 and internal storage was only 2 gb

Bapun Raz said:
No, it means you can attach micro sd card upto 32GB. Its not included the phone internal storage. I had tried it already in my S2..

mmadhankumar said:
u can attach a 32 GB SD card... :k

Thanks for the comments bros!

If I am using the maximum capacity, how the performance of the mobile will be? Will it be at acceptable stage?

Re: RE: Galaxy S II External SD Card Limit

Sadiq said:
Thanks for the comments bros!

If I am using the maximum capacity, how the performance of the mobile will be? Will it be at acceptable stage?

Sometimes it will lag with so much content in memory

@Sadiq using 32gb card may not slow down the device but it depends on the available free space.. i am using 32gb card on my Note since the first day and i never felt the card slowed my device down...

@Sanjeev is the 2gb is your "internal" storage... do you have any "usb storage" separately.. some models might have dual partition...

Back
Top Bottom