FX's Impeachment: ACS | Hotstar | September 8

marvel44

Believe
News Columnist
Solutions
Reaction score
The third season of the hit anthology true crime television series titled “Impeachment: American Crime Story” delves into the American national crisis that led to the impeachment of then-President Bill Clinton. The returning season from 20th Television and FX Productions is written by Sarah Burgess is based on the book “A Vast Conspiracy: The Real Story of the s#x Scandal That Nearly Brought Down a President” by Jeffery Tobin.
Source

There are so many untested concepts to work with. They had to go with sensationalising public shaming. Hasn't Monica Lewinsky went through enough? This is not work of fiction.

There are so many untested concepts to work with. They had to go with sensationalising public shaming. Hasn't Monica Lewinsky went through enough? This is not work of fiction.
Buddy... If you didn't know this already, she is a producer on the show..besides they are telling the, story through the eyes her and other women involved there...

Besides, the show is true crime anthology... They have did the season with OJ Simpson's case, second with Gianni Versace's murder... They aren't sensationalising ANYTHING or publicly shaming anyone FYI...

Ps.. Why do you always see everything in a negative lens with out knowing all the facts..?

Last edited:
Buddy... If you didn't know this already, she is a producer on the show..besides they are telling the, story through the eyes her and other women involved there...

Besides, the show is true crime anthology... They have did the season with OJ Simpson's case, second with Gianni Versace's murder... They aren't sensationalising ANYTHING or publicly shaming anyone FYI...

Ps.. Why do you always see everything in a negative lens with out knowing all the facts..?
Because she was the same person defending public shaming on John Oliver's shows. I got moved by her words herself. I was so digusted with this. I didn't bother seeing who the producers were.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock